Saturday, August 01, 2015

Its August 1st and....

 
 
 
Now, while I would LOVE to happy dance around the room, I can't. Well, technically, I can. I mean the mad rush and insanity that's Camp NaNoWriMo is over, so why not?
 
However, today is August 1st and I'm officially entering the Land of Editville: "Where No Weak Word Will Go Uncut" and there's still loads of work to do. But, I don't want to go into that right now. It's too time consuming and I don't want to think about it.
 
I will still blog. Just probably not every day. I enjoyed it. But Dear LORD!!!!!....The time it took to blog when I was trying to focus on writing for Camp was a bigger sacrifice than I initially planned.
 
So, let's not focus on blogging, although I do want to thank the handful of you that followed my antics and reminders about what we were here to do, or on what I'm planning to start doing tomorrow (or the day after).
 
Let's celebrate what's going on right now. 
 
Because...the writing won't stop, but...CAMP'S OVER NOW!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment