Monday, April 14, 2008

Twenty Months!?!?!

Has it REALLY been that long since I've posted?

For Shame! For Shame!!!! I promise to do better. But I've been busy.

As always, I've been writing. I'm working on several projects currently...all of them my faves. But only some them I can talk about.

So, let me talk about a couple of them quickly.

"Dream of Me" - Isabel Clayton's life is everything that she's ever wanted to be...or so she thought until a prophet comes to town and tells her its about to get better, but in an unexpected way. When she meets restauranteur Zanipolo Grimaldi she finds out just how unexpected it can be.

"The Diva's Downfall" - A man only get's one chance to make a fool of Aliyah Montgomery and when he does, she cuts him off and moves on with her life without so much as giving him a second thought. Once shed of the aforementioned man, Aliyah decides to become a "better person" and devote her life to Jesus. Only problem is, the man wants the last word.

See....busy, busy, busy. Both stories are almost completed and have been a blast to work on. I can't wait to finish them and find out what the next set of characters screaming for centerstage will get up to when given free rein to run rampant.

In the meantime....

Happy Writing!

Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment