You've read his story so many times the edges of the book is permanently curled.
Long after putting the book down, you just couldn't get him out of your mind....We're talking YEARS LATER!
Were you ever lucky enough to come in contact with a man like him, you'd be all the woman he ever needed. Lord knows you wouldn't have given him half the trouble his heroine gave him. He's your favorite hero and although you'd never share him with anyone, you know you want to tell others about him.
Who are your Top Ten
All-Time Favorite Heroes?
Here's mine thus far, in no particular order....
1. Garret MacAllister - "Get Your Sexy On" - Kimberly Kaye Terry (IR)
2. Duncan Tallchief - "The Cowboy and The Cradle" by Cait London- I don't think this book is even in print any more, but if you love Alpha heroes in kilts, Duncan's (and his brothers) your man!
3. Bobby Ray Smith aka "Smitty" - "The Beast In Him" by Shelley Laurenston (IR)
4. Jared Stone - "The Critic" by Dyanne Davis (AA)
5. Jake Kosevo - "Mr. Right Now" by Monica Jackson (IR)
6. Adam Omega - "In the Beginning" and "In Blood We Trust" by F. D. Davis - You REALLY need to read these books.
7. Carlos Manoso aka "Ranger" - The Stephanie Plum Series by Janet Evanovich
8. Acheron Parthenopaus - "Acheron" and The Dark Hunters Series - Sherilyn Kenyon
9. Mikhail Dubrinsky - "Dark Prince" by Christine Feehan
10. Sheikh Jamal Ari Yasir - "Delaney's Desert Sheikh" by Brenda Jackson (IR)
Each and EVERY hero of "The Westmorelands" by Brenda Jackson.
Brian Spencer - "Rockstar" by Roslyn Hardy-Holcomb
Sullivan - "In Blood We Trust" by FD Davis
Anatoly - The Sophie Katz Mysteries by Kyra Davis