Friday, July 24, 2015

8 Days and Counting!



Camp NaNoWriMo ends in just 8 days and I don't know whether to be happy, sad, or panicked.


Or....maybe a bit of all three?


Yeah...a bit of all three.

I'm happy because...Yay! It's Over!

But I'm sad because,...It's over? Already?

I'm definitely panicked because...It's almost over and I don't really want it to end!

Why? Because I've got some awesome cabin mates who you should check out: Sunshine Taylor Reddick, Gynger Fyre, Chaeya, Tatiana Caldwell, and Dahlia DeWinters.


And although I reached my word count goal days ago. (I was writing a novella) There's still a lot left to write to make sure it all makes sense when readers reach "The End." 

So, for the next 8 days, I'm going to Write, Write, WRITE! And prepare myself for The Land of Editville: Where No Word Is Too Good To Cut!

Yeah...that's going to be fun.

No, seriously! It's going to be great to polish this story up and make it shine. And if I'm brave enough, I might even post an excerpt. *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment