Thursday, July 30, 2015

It's Almost Over!



There's two days left to my time at Camp NaNoWriMo where each morning my cabinmates bring fresh beverages and an above average amount of snark. 

I can still see the light at the end of the tunnel with my current story. But, I might need to do a word sprint or two to feel better about where I am with this story over the next two days.

And....I can finally say that I think I have a favorite line that I may not feel need even a tiny bit of editing. 

"Like a marionette on new strings, her body obeyed someone else’s commands as she sat."


It's not the best line I've ever written. Shoot, it might not actually be the best line in this story thus far. But for now, I don't hate it.

Now, let's pray I don't completely edit out this line when I start to edit on Saturday.



Meanwhile, there's only...


 
We ALL should be writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment