Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Summer Camp! Camp Fires and Crafts and Cute Counselors to Crush on! YAYYYYY!!!!

 
 
 
July is here and it's time for CAMP!!!!





Okay, so this is Camp NaNoWriMo and there's no cute camp counselors to crush on.  There's just an amazing group like-minded writing miscreants to annoy and be annoyed by as we work towards our writing goals for the month. There's Word Sprints, Write-Ins and threats to steal everyone's cyber bug spray.



PRAY FOR MIMI!



Pray for me. I need to not just reach my word count goal, but have a completed novella in need of the mildest of edits by the third week of July.


Yes, Camp NaNoWriMo is for the entirety of July so I have the entire month. BUT....

I need to be in full edit mode before July ends....and moved on to the next story. The idea for which hit me through the eyes two days ago. Which I'd like to finish before the end of August so I can have it ready for edits come September.


One More Thing...

Ignore Sunshine Taylor Reddick's claims that someone threw her luggage in the lake. She's a bit of a fruit loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment